We stand by the quality of our products here at Atlas Jewellers Parramatta. We will meet our obligations to provide a remedy in the case of faulty goods, however, we are not required to provide a refund for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- You may return the item to us for the following reasons:
- If the item is faulty, in accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Depending on the fault we may either repair it, replace it, or provide the refund.
- For Change of Mind, subject to our 30 Day Change of Mind Policy.
- Contact us on (02) 9687 9474 or email@example.com. You must provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). You should Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- Please either deliver the package to the store or courier at your cost the goods to us. Note all shipping return charges must be pre-paid and we will not accept COD deliveries. You must also arrange insurance for the return of the goods to us.
All returns are subject to inspection by us. If we agree to refund you, then we will refund you in the same way that you originally paid for your order. In all other cases, a store credit, or in store exchange will be provided. Items purchased online can be returned to us at our store. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your online tax invoice/ order fulfilment email to confirm your purchase details.
30 Day Change of Mind
- In-Store Sold Goods are eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind policy with
Exchange or Store Credit only provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging. As new condition means that the item must not have been worn, the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear (consideration of these factors is at our discretion).
- Special custom made orders to customer specification orders are ineligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind Policy. It is client’s responsible to ensure the order specifications. Any changes may result additional handling fees. Deposit paid is non refundable.
- All custom made order needs to be collected within 6 weeks of completion or it will be deemed as cancellation. Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Layby item needs to be collected within the discussed timeframe and regular payments is required if you wish to extend the layby period. Failure to meet the terms and conditions will result in cancellation of order and on hold items will be absorbed as stock. For Change of Mind, Exchange or Store Credit will be offered. Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Complimentary Lifetime Cleaning & Examination for all purchased items from Atlas Jewellers. Extra charges applies for services such as polishing, rhodium plating, solder etc.
- All of our product comes with an exclusive 12 months manufacturing warranty on quality of workmanship of all items.
- Damage resulting from mistreatment of jewellery is not covered by this guarantee.
For example: Cosmetic damage, incidental or consequential damages such as 1. Diamonds fall out from broken claws 2. Chain snapped from accidental pulling etc.. The product will be assessed by our jeweller to determine it caused. Any wear & tear signs are not covered under warranty.
- For White Gold Products, please bear in mind original White Gold has a tint of yellow. Thus Rhodium Plating is required every 12 months to maintain its shine as it coating gets worn out over time. This is not covered under warranty as this is an additional maintenance service. Please refer to our team for rhodium plating services price.
Store Credit Policy
Store Credit can be used on Full Priced Ready Made Item in-store only. Store Credit is not allowed to be used on Custom Made Orders.
For Wholesale Price items are entitled for new purchase only. Please inform our team before using the credit note to avoid confusion.
Under Australian Consumer Law
Occasions when consumers aren't entitled to a repair, replacement or refund
Consumers are not entitled to a repair, replacement or refund under the consumer guarantees if:they got what they asked for but simply changed their mind, found the product cheaper somewhere else, or decided they didn't like the purchase or had no use for it. However, if a business has a ‘change of mind’ policy, they must follow it.
- the problem with the product was caused by the consumer misusing it
- they knew of or were made aware of the problem with the product before they bought it (but they may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a different problem with the product that wasn’t made clear to them before they bought it)
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business
- the problem with a service was caused by the actions of someone other than the business.
- The limitations of the Warranty above are not intended to limit your rights under the ACL.
By using this website you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy (as amended from time to time).